Within the context of implementation or maintenance of the Healthy Enterprise Standard, it is fundamental that the employees concerned understand the approach in which their enterprise is engaged. Developed by specialists supporting enterprises in their implementation approach and based on the official documents of the Bureau de Normalisation du Québec, this OHS training provides an overview of the different chapters of this standard regarding health and wellness at work and presents the implementation process, without going into the details of the certification requirements.
- Know the history, goals and objectives of the Healthy Enterprise Standard
- Differentiate between the two certification levels proposed by the standard
- Understand the main roles and responsibilities of the Health and Wellness Committee
- Understand the importance of collecting confidential data in the process
- Present the proven advantages of the Healthy Enterprise Standard