Ladders and stepladders are often used to perform several different tasks within the workplace. However, users are often not aware of the risks their use represents, which may lead to numerous accidents. This occupational health and safety (OHS) course will help familiarize you with the steps to follow in order to safely work with ladders and stepladders and therefore reduce the risks of accidents within the workplace.
- Knowing how to recognize different types of ladders and stepladders;
- Determining what equipment to use in different situations;
- Properly inspecting ladders and stepladders;
- Safely installing ladders and stepladders;
- Knowing the proper usage methods.