Assuming responsibility for occupational health and safety (OHS) is becoming a challenge. Employers’ obligations and the jurisprudence are substantial and evolving rapidly, but you can’t afford to achieve your objective? You have difficulty reducing the number of CNESST claims or favouring a prompt and lasting return to work, and despite your efforts your premium is stagnating or increasing? Would you like to know the basis of your OHS prevention obligations as an employer? What is the potential financial impact of an employment injury? How does the CNESST analyze the worker’s claim and decide on his eligibility? How do you ensure sound management of your company’s occupational health and safety record?
- Understand the basis of employers’ obligations and the impact in criminal and penal matters
- Know the direct costs of an admissible employment injury
- Understand how the CNESST accepts a claim
- Realize the importance of temporary assignment
- Know how the contestation and medical expertise mechanisms work
- Understand how to ensure sound management of your OHS record